Suppliers and Fitters of Telescopic Sliding Doors
NG Automatics’ range of telescopic sliding doors allow for a linear opening without taking up too much lateral space. These reliable, hard wearing doors are perfect for use as either rescue or escape doors, and can be fitted with a range of control and closure functions.
Precision Engineered, Fitted by Experts
Our telescopic doors are manufactured to the very highest standards, and are compliant with the EN16005 European Standard. Furthermore, our telescopic operator has passed all tests prescribed by EN13849, and will be fitted by an expert technician to ensure reliability and functionality.
Combining Functionality with Design
NG Automatics provide left or right single telescopic or bi-parting telescopic doors which open to both sides, suitable for opening widths between 1000 and 3000mm.
This single or bi-part entrance design is perfect for use when space is at a premium, and can be split into four or six sections (with two or four door leaves which slide behind fixed screens) to provide the maximum possible opening.
This quiet, reliable heavy duty opening system is widely used by our customers, including Kings College Hospital in London.
While advanced hardware and software give our telescopic sliding doors an unparalleled level of reliability and safety, this functionality is also combined with cutting edge design.
Our telescopic doors are available in both two and four leaf versions, and can be integrated with any of NG Automatics’ aluminium leaf profiles.
Design and Functionality Options
Our telescopic sliding doors are available in a range of design options to suit your building’s design and aesthetic requirements:
- All-glass design
- Standard 45mm aluminium box sections
- A wide range of glazing options
- Slimline 18mm sections
- 75/100mm top and bottom rails in stainless steel or polyester powder coating
In addition, all of our automatic telescopic doors can be upgraded to include the following functionality:
- Air-lock Function – two co-ordinated telescopic door systems work together to control access
- Access Control – add an extra layer of security with key, badge, video or biometric controls
- Hold-up Closure – Instantly and immediately close your telescopic doors with the push of a button
- Building Automation – our doors can be integrated into your existing building management systems
- Variable Activation – our doors can be opened by approach sensors, a stainless steel push pad, or with a hand-held transmitter
- Secure Access – card swipe and key-fob functions can be added, or your new swing doors can be fitted in to your existing security system
- Locking Options – choose from electric strike locks, shute bolts, powered maglocks, and up to two maximum security deadlocks with armoured strikes
Free no obligation quotation:
For further technical details, or to request a quote, call us now on 01905 622480 or email email@example.com