Suppliers and Installers of Automated Sliding Doors
NG Automatics will discuss your requirements and options in order to find the right sliding doors for your project, and our fully trained and experienced installers will ensure that everything is fitted to the highest possible standard. Single and bi-part entrances are available, providing a reliable and quiet heavy-duty entrance system that’s suitable for any commercial environment.
We can supply and install complete entrances, or provide sliding operators for businesses such as aluminium fabricators who prefer to make your own doors and screens.
Supply and Fit
We are able to supply and fit a huge range of sliding doors, depending on the exact needs of your business.
NG Automatics offer a full and flexible design and installation service working closely with our clients and their architects delivering not only modern and innovative designs but ease of access for all.
The classic configuration, linear doors can be fitted anywhere with enough lateral space. These simple and elegant doors can be upgraded to provide an “air lock” function, access control and building automation on request, making them suitable for use as standard entrances, fire and smoke doors, hermetic doors and waterproof doors.
When a single sliding door function isn’t enough for your needs, you can trust NG Automatics to find a bespoke solution. Our multi-functional sliding doors can be adjusted to provide a range of opening motions as circumstances dictate.
Design and Functionality Options
Our sliding doors are available in a range of design options to suit your precise requirements:
- All-glass design
- Standard 45mm aluminium box sections
- A wide range of glazing options
- Slimline 18mm sections
- 75/100mm top and bottom rails in stainless steel or polyester powder coating
In addition, all of our automatic sliding door systems include the following functionality for your convenience:
- Airlock Lobby – two entrance doors are linked to open in sequence, retaining heat and increasing security
- Secure Pharmacy Settings – doors can be set to open from just 100mm, allowing safe collection of items with minimal access
- Variable Activation – our doors can be opened by approach sensors, a stainless steel push pad, or with a hand-held transmitter
- Secure Access – card swipe and key-fob functions can be added, or your new swing doors can be fitted in to your existing security system
- Locking Options – choose from electric strike locks, shute bolts, powered maglocks, and up to two maximum security deadlocks with armoured strikes
For more information or the technical specifications of our range of sliding doors, to discuss your project, or to arrange maintenance for your existing automatic sliding doors, please get in touch with NG Automatics now.
Free no obligation quotation:
For automatic sliding doors please call us on 01905 622480, or email email@example.com